[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The French girl of Charlotte, Midwood is both classic and cool, and whenever you see her you can’t help but want to be there. This neighborhood was originally designed around a trolley line, for the families in the early 1900’s, and this history permeates it’s walkable and friendly streets. Now, this neighborhood retains the classic feel, but with the addition of trendy restaurants and hip bars.
In a Word: Cool
Location: East Charlotte
- Elementary: Shamrock Gardens
- Middle: Eastway, Piedmont Open
- High: Garinger, Hawthorne
- Private: Chantilly Montessori, Charlotte United Christian Academy, Bethune Mays Classical
Average home price: $150k and upwards
Types of homes: Craftsman bungalows and post-war cottages.
- Great restaurants, bars, and shops
- Nice sized homes
- Close to Uptown
This is just a general glimpse into Midwood, for more information or specifics please contact [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]