[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Combing the small town, front porch life the south is known for with the vibrancy of Uptown living, Elizabeth is the best of both worlds—and affordable! This neighborhood also boasts Charlotte’s first ever movie theater, The Visulite, which is still open as a live music venue. The continued legacy of this historical business sums up everything you need to know about this neighborhood.
In a Word: Vibrant
Location: Southeast, bordering Uptown
- Elementary: Ashley Park, Dilworth
- Middle: Alexander Graham, Ashley Park
- High: Myers Park, West Charlotte
- Private: Trinity Episcopal School
Average home price: Homes: $300k- $800k
Condos: $130k- $150k
Types of homes: A wide variety, including charming bungalows, brick single-family homes, and new condos and town-homes.
- Great restaurants and entertainment
- Easy access to Uptown
- Undergoing a revitalization
- Can be expensive for family living
- Houses and condos on the smaller end
Best for: Anyone looking to settle down without giving up city life.
This is just a general glimpse into Elizabeth, for more information or specifics please contact [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]